GSP Club Vic Trial this weekend

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

GSP Club Vic Trial this weekend

Postby Joanne Hagan » Wed 21 Jan 2004 5:51 pm

Hello all, am new to the list, so forgive me if this info can be found elsewhere.

I have a puppy owner in Vic who I think will be interested in attending the trial. I am looking directions as to where the trial is being held on the weekend, start times, anything relevant really!

Many thanks for any info

Cheers

Joanne
Canberra
Joanne Hagan

Postby Kirsty Blair » Wed 21 Jan 2004 6:12 pm

Hi Joanne,

Sorry, can't give you directions to Vic trial (live in Sydney) but just wanted to welcome you to the group. I had a look at your website - it looks great! You have some really nice dogs :D

Kirsty
Kirsty Blair

Postby Joanne Hagan » Wed 21 Jan 2004 8:59 pm

Hi Kirsty, thanks for checking my site out, can't say I disagree with you there :D , my guys are the best, but aren't all our own dogs?!

Cheers

Joanne
Joanne Hagan

Postby Gareth Tawton » Thu 22 Jan 2004 6:30 am

Jo,

The trial site is at Moira Park scout camp. It not that hard to find. If my memory serves me correctly its about 10 km out of town travelling from Shepparton to Melb it on the right hand side. Give me a call if you like and I can chase up Dads mobile. He is judging and has full directions. He is leaving today I think, try him at home first if you like.

Gareth Tawton
Gareth Tawton

Postby Joanne Hagan » Thu 22 Jan 2004 10:10 am

Hi Gareth,

Thankyou! I've also had someone else who is attending the trial send me some directions too.

Hope to catch up with you soon

Cheers

Jo
Joanne Hagan

Return to General