July seminar favour please

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

July seminar favour please

Postby Julie Cramond » Thu 04 Mar 2004 9:43 am

I am about half way through my second video to send to the US, showing examples of Australian trials for Bill Eckett. As you know Bill did see some of the requirements at Shepparton last year, but as he is such a perfectionist and wants to help us all, broader examples would be much appreciated.

Could I ask ,if you could take the time and video some Restricted and All Age runs from various states.

I found in my first example it made more "sense" to the viewer if you taped the description of the runs before the dog work.

Videoing of both handler and dog work combined if possible is ideal. Perfection is NOT A REQUIREMENT. LOL.
Julie Cramond

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Thu 04 Mar 2004 12:07 pm

Hi Julie,

Do they have to be actual trial set ups or would you be happy to look at video footage of training set ups as long as they were accurate representations of runs at those levels? I only ask because it would be much easier to 'choreograph' in training, that's all.

Just a thought....

Teresap - who's heading south to Prue's again for the long weekend to do some serious training. Last trip down was worth it's weight in gold! :lol:
Teresa Parkinson

Return to General