Vale Nat RTCH FTC Haighenhauf Golden One

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Vale Nat RTCH FTC Haighenhauf Golden One

Postby Jason Ferris » Tue 17 Aug 2010 10:48 am

Hi all

I received the email below from Pamela Tyrie this morning. My thoughts are with them.

Regards, Jason.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a very sad day for us last Friday and certainly a black Friday as Malcolm had to make the hardest decision of his life to have the vet put Nick to sleep.

He had been getting more frail in his back legs for a while but still managed to get around OK and be his happy self. But over the last few weeks he became worse and finally the last week he was finding it very difficult to get up, could no longer stand to eat his dinner, and started to collapse when walking just a short distance.

For a man who does not show much emotion, Malcolm was and is devistated over his loss as we both are. We know that he is in a better place now in his little pine grotto on our property where the sun shines through on him and there is no more pain or discomfort.

We will miss our most wonderful friend.

If you could put something on the site for us we would appreciate it very much.

Regards

Pamela and Malcolm
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Re: Vale Nat RTCH FTC Haigenhauf Golden One

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 17 Aug 2010 10:56 am

Oh Dear, another of our dear old friends has gone. What a lovely boy Nick was, with such a sweet nature. I will always remember my last visit to Pam and Mal's when Nick insisted on coming on every walk I took with Swaggy, always happy and always wagging that tail. My thoughts are with you Mal and Pamela.

Love Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to General