Any Golden Litters about?

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Any Golden Litters about?

Postby Brian Kennedy » Thu 17 Feb 2011 10:59 am

It’s about time I started a new dog and wondering if anyone knows of a litter with working lines coming up. I would also be open to use my dog Cooper as sire to a potential bitch if available. If anyone can assist I would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Brian Kennedy
Brian Kennedy

Re: Any Golden Litters about?

Postby Gareth Tawton » Thu 17 Feb 2011 12:01 pm

Hi Brian,

It would be great to see you back trialling. Heather Ellis has imported semen from a top US field trial golden and should have a litter on the way. If I was into goldens I would go there. On the hand if you want to turn to the dark side and get a Lab. I will have a litter from Monty to Blackboy Tis Double or Nothin (Tis). Mating due on the weekend. Give me a call if you want to contact Heather or get a lab.

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Re: Any Golden Litters about?

Postby Kerry Webster » Thu 17 Feb 2011 3:59 pm

Brian,
Unfortunately, Heather tells me that the mating didn't take this time. But both Heather and I will be doing matings later in the year. Contact Heather for info on the bitch she is going to use.
I will be mating my girl, Ticket, (Mhadaidh Especially Hot) to Banner (Winterset Moonlite Gambler). This probably won't be till the later part of the year. Ticket is competing in All Age. Trevor Stevens has seen her work so he could tell you about her. She is very dark gold. Banner is by Kato out of Helen Pownall's bitch, Holly, and he is a brother to Jim's, Maverick. He has his NRD and showing a lot of promise in restricted. He also is a very dark gold. Feel free to call or email if you want more info. My Phone number will be on the ANKC retrieving judges list for W.A.

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to General