RETRIEVING ASSSISTANCE

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RETRIEVING ASSSISTANCE

Postby Roz Buckley » Fri 01 Apr 2011 9:17 am

Hi all,
Just asking that anyone who can help people who are interested in learning retrieving in Vic. please make contact . It's really disappointing to find that I only had 2 replies to my request for helpers. We want people to get interested in this field but it's such a shame that they have nowhere to go for help. Please see last posting for localities. The new RATG is mainly based on retrieving skills but to get to this people need the basic help. Get them interested here and they just may keep interested in attending retrieving trials in the future. There must be a couple of groups out there who get together. Can you take a couple more people with you.
Roz
Roz Buckley

Re: RETRIEVING ASSSISTANCE

Postby Prue Winkfield » Fri 01 Apr 2011 7:15 pm

Roz - the issues around 'groups' is complicated to say the least! Give me a ring sometime and we can discuss. Prue
Prue Winkfield

Re: RETRIEVING ASSSISTANCE

Postby Dodo Kelly » Mon 04 Apr 2011 4:35 pm

Last week I sent out an email to the addresses Roz provided, to tell them where I would be training.
No one had to say if they were coming or not. I was training my own dogs (yes I do that sometimes!) and they were welcome to join me.
Six people turned up and had such a good time we are doing it again -- same time same place this week.
Dodo
Dodo Kelly

Return to General