HELP NEEDED

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

HELP NEEDED

Postby Kate Eltringham » Tue 10 May 2011 7:06 pm

'evening all,

This coming Sunday at KCC Park the Labrador Retriever Club of Victoria is running the inaugral Victorian Retrieving Ability Test for Gundogs (RATG). In this instance it is restricted to breed but we have 8 entries in both Novice and Open. If there are any trialers who would be able to give a few hours of their time to assist in the running of the event it would be greatly appreciated, Dodo Kelly and Roz Buckley have kindly offered help but many hands make light work and would only require a few hours (not before 10 a.m. for those of you who would like a sleep in). We have 6 competitors in Novice who will be trying the discipline for the first time.

If you are able to help please contact me either by email or on the home phone 03 9379 8783.

Any others out there who would like to come along and see what the event entails under competition conditions we would be delighted to see you.

Cheers

Kate
Kate Eltringham

Re: HELP NEEDED

Postby Roz Buckley » Wed 11 May 2011 1:48 pm

Hi Kate, Just confirming that I will be there. Have to meet lady at 10am to drop of little dog I am finding a home for and then will be free from 10.30
PS I won't get a sleep in, 3hr drive down.
Roz
Roz Buckley

Re: HELP NEEDED

Postby Kate Eltringham » Wed 11 May 2011 3:36 pm

Thanks Roz, we're not starting before 11 a.m. and have to fit in with the confirmation and also obedience as to when we run the competitors.

Cheers

Kate
Kate Eltringham

Return to General