Thanks and a bit of waffle

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Thanks and a bit of waffle

Postby Lesli Cameron » Sun 03 Jul 2011 8:42 pm

Hi

I'd like to thank everyone for their congratulations on Scout's Novice title on Saturday. I really do appreciate it and have really enjoyed the company of fellow competitors in Novice. I'd also like to thank the judges responsible, Wayne Outtrim at the Taree trial, Mark Sargison at Kanimbla and Jeff Griffiths at Tarana. You are all great judges despite what some people say!

Diary entry for 4 July................ TRAIN STOP WHISTLE URGENTLY!

Also, thank's to those people who didn't draw attention to the afflication on my chin on the weekend. Despite popular belief and those nasty rumours, the marks on my chin arn't contagious, are not pash rash, and no i didn't win a fight at the Tarana pub on friday night or, cut myself shaving. True story....while carrying the dogs dinner down the step of my caravan, I twisted my ankle on the corner of a concrete slab and fell over. Luckily the running board of my new DMAX cushioned my fall (god love it) and I took it on the chin so to speak. Boy those DMAX trucks are tough.

Any hoo.....hopefully it won't take forever to get Scout up to Restricted level and I'll see you all soon in competition or at the Canberra trial at the end of the month.

Lesli and Miss Scoutie
Last edited by Lesli Cameron on Fri 08 Jul 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lesli Cameron

Re: Thanks and a bit of waffle

Postby Sue Batchelor » Wed 06 Jul 2011 8:43 pm

Hi Lesli and Scout. Huge congrats on getting your title - and so quickly too!
Sorry I wasn't there to help celebrate.
I've missed heaps with Molly being unwell and now I'm going into retrieving withdrawal.
Maybe a need a new dog.
Sue Batchelor

Re: Thanks and a bit of waffle

Postby Lesli Cameron » Thu 07 Jul 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks Sue. We have missed you at trials. Hopefully you'll be back on board soon. And, yes....get a puppy. Everyone loves a puppy.

Lesli
Lesli Cameron

Return to General