Truclass give em Hell

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Truclass give em Hell

Postby Peter Betteridge » Sat 09 Jul 2011 4:46 pm

here are a couple of pics of a new dog i am going to train.I just finished watching Geoff Cole put her thru the back pile and some singles and i must say i was very impressed so far. My gut feeling is that she is the best dog i have trained so far but i guess time will tell .She is by dominant US sire FC Fargo and has Lean Mac 3 times in the first 4 lines as well as FC AFC Watermarks the Boss on the 4th line
this dog is very very athletic and highly acquatic.Given my travelling schedule for work she may be up for sale but i would like to get her to AA standard first She has tremendous drive and yet is quiet and relaxed in the house.She would need to be in the hands of a reasonably experienced dog trainer because she is a handful but i believe also a sensible dog and very keen to please
she has just turned 2
this is Ellie
the last pic is a short vid u need to click on it
Peter Betteridge

Re: Truclass give em Hell

Postby Peter Betteridge » Thu 15 Sep 2011 6:09 pm

this is ellie 6 weeks into basics we are about half way thru t work and are setting up the mechanics for the swimby
her training has taken a back seat due to my need to prepare my all age dogs for the national but here is her t work and my philosophy on how best to productively teach the single and double t and why the runby is so critical
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAqialdHzs
Peter Betteridge

Return to General