Unofficial news from National 2011

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Re: Unofficial news from National 2011

Postby Wayne Poholke » Sun 11 Sep 2011 8:15 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOB AND NTL RT.CH.KADNOOK KWIK SAND
It is with great pleasure and pride that Jill & I congratulate Bob and Pam and the wonderful KWIK on their achievement of winning the 2011 National. The enormous amount of work that goes into preparing a dog to compete at this level has to be experienced to be appreciated. We are especially proud of the fact that KWIK once again proves that the Dual Purpose Labrador is alive and well. KWIK is the product of two lovely show champions, his dam being a speciality CC winner.
We are also very proud of the fact that he is the third Kadnook bred dog to achieve the title of National Champion, the previous Kadnook winner being the amazing MONTY who, at 11 years old, came out of semi retirement to run third in this trial, hearty congratulations to Gareth and Siobhan.
We would like to congratulate the placegetters and all the finishers in the National, a great achievement by dogs and handler/trainers.

Wayne & Jill
Wayne Poholke

Postby Lara Preston » Mon 12 Sep 2011 8:13 am

Congratulations Bob, Pam & the very talented Kwik!! What a wonderful weekend for you all. Congratulations to all the other placegetters and finishers.

Lara
Lara Preston

Postby Emma Simon » Thu 22 Sep 2011 11:05 am

This post may be very late but I finally managed to join this list - a big congratulations to all winners at the 2011 National but, as the proud breeder of Gundi, I wish to extend a very heartfelt WELL DONE to Bob and Sue and of course Gundi!! Showing all what a Toller is capable of doing!!
Best wishes
Emma SImon
Lidlriva tollers
Emma Simon

Previous

Return to General