WGC Life Member

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

WGC Life Member

Postby Steve Grainger » Wed 18 Apr 2012 2:01 pm

I know this should be in the WGC forum but not everyone would see it there so I have posted it here.

“Congratulations” to Mary and Joe Law for becoming the inaugural Life Members of the Working Gundog Club.
I, with about 30 other members of the WGC attended a surprise presentation to Mary and Joe on Saturday the 14th April and a surprise it was neither of them had any idea of what was about to happen.

All of us involved with retrieving in NSW know how much passion and dedication Mary and Joe put into not just the WGC but into retrieving in general. They work tirelessly promoting our sport and are always there helping and encouraging not only beginners but those of us that are still trying to get the best out of ourselves and dogs.

Once again “congratulations” Mary and Joe you are most worthy recipients of being the WGC inaugural Life Members.

Steve.
Steve Grainger

Re: WGC Life Member

Postby John Hoy » Fri 20 Apr 2012 7:57 am

Congratulations Mary and Joe, a worthy accolade for two people who have given so much for so long.
John Hoy

Re: WGC Life Member

Postby Heather Ellis » Sat 21 Apr 2012 3:51 pm

Congratulations Mary and Joe! You certainly both deserve this honour. My time in retrieving has been so short in comparison but I hope one day I too can be as proud as you both should be of the effort you've put into the sport over so many years. An awesome combination.
Congratulations once again
Heather Ellis
Heather Ellis

Return to General