RIP - Bailey (Neut Ch Raymel Karma Exotic Lady QND CDX)

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RIP - Bailey (Neut Ch Raymel Karma Exotic Lady QND CDX)

Postby Lynette Lennell » Sat 14 Jul 2012 2:17 pm

For those of you who had the privilege to meet Bailey I am saddened to advise that yesterday she gave up her fight.
She had suffered for 2 years with Cancer and her lifetime with Epilepsy.

She was never to be a Rt Ch, nor did she gain her NRD, But we were the first to Qualify for the QND title in South Aust.
She only ever won one Trial, but last year (2011) of the 18 trials we entered she placed in 11 and failed to finish 7.

We will miss her deeply as will her little brother "Brogan" (Reveirter Bells Occhilupo) and "Diva" (Reveirter Cup Makybediva).

Rest in peace little girl, go run free with Chester.
Who needs kids when you can have 2 Black Labs
Lynette Lennell

Re: RIP - Bailey (Neut Ch Raymel Karma Exotic Lady QND CDX)

Postby Gail Phoenix » Sun 15 Jul 2012 5:56 pm

Lynette & Richard,
Condolences to you both.I know you will miss her very much but remember all those good times you had with her.
Lynette, you achieved a lot with Bailey in many disciplines. Enjoy training your young boy, Brogan & achieve even more with him.

Gail & Bob
Gail Ph
Gail Phoenix

Re: RIP - Bailey (Neut Ch Raymel Karma Exotic Lady QND CDX)

Postby Sandy Smith » Mon 23 Jul 2012 10:53 am

Lyn and Richard
I had the pleasure to meet Bailey and realised first hand what a sweetheart she was.
I felt your pain when you told me you had lost her but I also knew that she had lived a wonderful life and how lucky you all were to have each other.
As we both know, she is truly with you in spirit and will guide you to continued brilliance with both Bailey and Diva.
Sandy x
Sandy Smith

Return to General