A question about the seminar....

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

A question about the seminar....

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Thu 01 Jul 2004 2:12 pm

Hi Julie,

Only a week to go now so I'm getting myself organised. I'd like to know if it's OK to arrive early on Friday to set up camp. Last thing I want to do is cause headaches for Kevin unnecessarily.

Teresap
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Julie Cramond » Fri 02 Jul 2004 1:55 pm

Hi everyone,

The count down is ON isn't it, LOL?.

I spoke to Kevin Law regarding the final arranagements earlier this week. Kevin made mention that he is happy whenever anyone arrives. He is also joining us for the evening dinners.

Kevin has given his permission for the campers to use the normal camping area (there was some concern that it may be too wet underfoot), as long as campers move their cars (on the verge) to the higher ground after setting themselves up. There is plenty of room for other vehicles to pass the parked cars.

I know a few campers are arriving Thursday night, but most are travelling up to the seminar during Friday.

See you all soon, I am sure, as was the last seminar, it will be marvellous.

The showers are in working order. Portaloos will be arriving early Friday morning.

Keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed (until that hurts too much) and wish for good weather.
Julie Cramond

Return to General