Dog Wanted

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Dog Wanted

Postby PennyAngel » Fri 09 Nov 2012 7:27 pm

Hi all, for those who have not yet heard I recently lost my little gremlin better known as Gus who was only 8 months old. Unfortantely fate decided to take him away from me way to soon. Gus was my dream dog who was all set to go all the way. I am now in a situation where I am looking for a working dog who may not have quite worked out with the current owner - let's face it it is not always a perfect match. If anyone is interested in rehoming their working dog please contact me as I would like a dog to train and trial next year. My number is 0487 950 228.
He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
- Thomas Carlyle
PennyAngel

Re: Dog Wanted

Postby Sue Batchelor » Mon 12 Nov 2012 11:43 am

No help with a dog for you but just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about Gus.
I loved him too. You must be devastated.

Thinking of you, xx
Sue Batchelor

Postby Peter Betteridge » Tue 13 Nov 2012 1:41 pm

any luck finding a new dog Penny???
i would take a serious look at Julie Crammonds upcoming litter
her bitch Pink is also the mother of my little girl ellie who has been able to win at all age level with less than a years training
I think Pinks mother is a litter sister to my Bossco so u can guess that i am a big fan of julies breeding
i know nothing about the sire but i am sure julie will have researched him very carefully
gareths bitch is very very impressive and when he finally decides to breed her to his fathers import that would also be a very good queue to join
another idea is to ask john palmer if u could train and run his dog next year since john is not getting out much nowdays.His dog is a massive talent and in the right hands would be at the cutting edge of the sport i did the FF on that dog and it was the easiest dog i have ever worked on that dog is super smart and very co operative also the dog is a full litter brother to jacks dog Tsu
good luck in your quest penny
Peter Betteridge

Postby PennyAngel » Sat 01 Dec 2012 9:59 pm

Thankyou to everyone who contacted me about a new dog and for those who offered your condolences for my loss of young Gus. I have been fortunate and have a dog on trial at the moment. All going well you will see me in Victoria in February. :P
He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
- Thomas Carlyle
PennyAngel

Return to General