Victorian Gundog Club Training Day

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Victorian Gundog Club Training Day

Postby Prue Winkfield » Sun 13 Oct 2013 1:28 pm

The VGC will hold its 4th retriever training day for all gundog breeds on Sunday 24th November at St Anne's Winery, Myrniong commencing 9.00am.

This will be a follow on from our previous training days. It will provide people with the opportunity to gain further skills to assist in their dog's training through summer ready for the 2014 trialing and/or duck season. To enable us to organise appropriate trainers, please confirm your attendance with me at pwyorifeld@harboursat.com.au VGC Members free Non-members $10 payable on the day. Prue
Prue Winkfield

Re: Victorian Gundog Club Training Day

Postby Prue Winkfield » Wed 30 Oct 2013 3:32 pm

So far the response to our next training day has been excellent but for those who have not yet registered, just a reminder 24th November is drawing closer!

We will have experienced instructors taking the beginner and novice dogs as in previous training days. We will also have experienced Championship judges ready to help people in the transition from Novice to Restricted. If you are already competing at the Restricted level and feel you need some assistance, let me know when you register. To enable us to effectively organise the day, please let me know of your intention to attend: pwyorifeld@harboursat.com.au The winery is looking great - plenty of water and at the moment just the right amount of cover.
Prue Winkfield

Return to General