1000 posts in 5 months

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

1000 posts in 5 months

Postby Jason Ferris » Tue 03 Aug 2004 10:50 am

I just noticed we have clocked up 2000 posts! The last 1000 of these have been in a little over 5 months since 25 February.

Great to see the site being used so much! Anyone who has any suggestions on improvements or needs help with using the site please let me know.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Tue 03 Aug 2004 3:07 pm

Great news Jason! Let's keep it up.

Teresap (Post #2,001) :lol:

PS - how about some cute pics of Robbie Williams/Brad Pitt/George Clooney for us girls?????? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Joe Law » Tue 03 Aug 2004 5:49 pm

Teresa, I could post a pic of me for your benefit as well as all the other girls but I don't have the computer skills! On a more serious note, I feel it is important that people dedicated to a venture feel they have a forum to express their thoughts and feelings as well as to ask questions. This website has done much to satisy this need and thanks to all those who frequent this site and especially to those who set it up and continue to maintain this great service. Some good girlie pics might also be appreciated by some!....but, then again ! ??
Joe Law

Postby Prue Winkfield » Tue 03 Aug 2004 5:53 pm

Jason - just congratulations on what you have done - if you put in the girlie pictures would have to be even handed for us ladies - all too difficult :lol:
Prue Winkfield

Return to General