2013 Nominations to ANKC Hall of Fame

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

2013 Nominations to ANKC Hall of Fame

Postby Trevor Stevens » Sat 29 Mar 2014 1:38 pm

Congratulation to Steve Hall for his successful nomination to the ANKC hall of fame in the category of Prominent Persons and also to Russell Whitechurch for "The Sheep" Nat 04,07 RT Ch Gr RTCh Coalsgarth Crackers Triga CM in the category of Outstanding Performance in RetrievingTrials. Check out the ANKC website for full details.
Trevor Stevens

Re: 2013 Nominations to ANKC Hall of Fame

Postby Gareth Tawton » Sat 29 Mar 2014 7:40 pm

A huge congratulations to Steve well done and very deserved. While putting the submission together I was amazed at how much and how long Steve had been involved in our great sport not just as a competitor but also at a club level. Congratulations mate!!!

Also great to see Russell and Kelly recognised at this level. She was one of the most consistent dogs I have ever seen. Always in the mix over an extended period not just a one or two season wonder. For me the truly great dogs performed all over the country not just at home, they performed in the big trials and where in the mix year after year. Kelly's record in nationals shows all that and more. Congratulations Russell Sheree and breeder Julie Crammond

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Postby josh wells » Sat 29 Mar 2014 8:07 pm

A huge congratulations to Steve and Marg Hall, also congrats to Russell and Kelly (the sheep).
Two truly great handlers and dog trainers and both have had more than one good dog . I aspire to one day reach the heights of our sport in which you both have. Well done

Cheers Josh
josh wells

Postby Trevor Stevens » Sun 30 Mar 2014 8:27 am

It has been pointed out to me that I incorrectly gave Maureen Cooper's kennel name to Kelly instead of Adderslot. Apologies to all - especially Julie and Andrew Crammond.
Coalsgarth Kirstie RRD was of course Kelly's mother. The kennel name is right in all the official documentation.
The Sheep's correct name (I hope!!) is Nat 04,07 RTCh Gr RTCh Adderslot Crackers Triga CM
Thanks
Trevor
Trevor Stevens

Postby Diane McCann » Sun 30 Mar 2014 7:55 pm

Congratulations Steve & Russell, what worthy nominations! Congratulations also to Julie as Kelly's breeder
Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Prue Winkfield » Tue 01 Apr 2014 9:10 am

Congratulations Steve - very well deserved reward. Russell and 'Sheep' - what can one say - just an amazing team congratulations to you and Julie for breeding her.
Prue Winkfield

Return to General