ABC Radio National Interview

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

ABC Radio National Interview

Postby Prue Winkfield » Tue 21 Oct 2014 11:36 am

Some may be interested in a segment on Radio National's Country Hour (not sure of the title) on the recent ACT Championship. Sounded like a very good plug for our sport and worth a read when it gets put up on the web. Was on about 11.30 or thereabouts today. Someone more tech savvy than myself might be able to post it here?
Prue Winkfield

Re: ABC Radio National Interview

Postby Michael Kontou » Tue 21 Oct 2014 12:39 pm

Michael Kontou

Postby PennyAngel » Tue 21 Oct 2014 3:36 pm

Thank you Michael. I really enjoyed listening to this interview and had a few of my workmates listen in too. Maybe one of them will join me next year! Good work on the ACT for arranging the interview.
He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
- Thomas Carlyle
PennyAngel

Postby Trevor Stow » Tue 21 Oct 2014 4:41 pm

Well done Larraine in having not only the ABC, but also the local newspaper in attendance at the ACT Championships. The local paper ran a full back page colour article on the event prior to the weekend and then reports and pictures following the event. Larraine, you have set the benchmark for other trial managers to follow. The trial was well run and the positive publicity terrific. We should take a leaf out of your book in Victoria.
Trevor Stow

Postby Gareth Tawton » Tue 21 Oct 2014 7:37 pm

Wow what a great article on a national stage. The local farmer cutting hay in my paddock heard the radio interview here in Bendigo!! Great job by the ACT.
Gareth Tawton

Return to General