Prelimenary National 2015 info

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Prelimenary National 2015 info

Postby Wendy Michalk » Tue 16 Dec 2014 9:32 pm

We have already had some inquiries as to venue for National 2015.
The National will be held in Bundaberg area about 25 minutes south towards Childers .
There are flights into Bundaberg on a daily basis for anyone who wishes to fly.
At this point we have procured a lovely new caravan come resort park,for caravaners & with cabins, if we can get enough people booking in they will close the facility to the general public & give us exclusive use of all facilities including surrounding areas for dog training/ exercising. We will hold both presentations on site & are planning at this point to actually run some of the National runs on this property or very near by. This park will be within an easy drive to all sites of the State Championship & National. We will provide properties for extra training should anyone require it within easy reach of this park.What more can I say please consider this accommodation http://www.lakeredbrook.com.au If deciding to book early please mention you are with Retrieving dog people we are negotiating at the moment for discounts .

We will be setting up a Web site & face book page early in New Year,
I'll inform you via this forum once we have it up & running .
Please feel free to contact me on any inquiries by either phoning 07 41522362 or Email; jagacey@hotmail.com
compliments of the season to all ,hope to see many of you in our wonderful State in 2015
cheers
Wendy Michalk ( Trial Secretary)
Wendy Michalk

Return to General