National Web site

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

National Web site

Postby Wendy Michalk » Mon 19 Jan 2015 9:15 am

Hi All,
Merrilyn has launched the webb site for QLD State & National the link is http://www.australiannationalretrievingtrial.com

for those on Facebook the site is also active Merrilyn & I will endeavour to keep it up dated as information comes to hand.

We are currently finishing off our sponsor & donation list if anyone would like to help out with donations please feel free to contact me on jagacey@hotmail.com or ph 07 41522362
we are quite excited about our Raffle it's looking great more details shortly.

Anyone looking for cabins there are only 2 left as of Friday the manager does have access to 3 more close by caravan sites are still available.

cheers
Wendy
Wendy Michalk

Re: National Web site

Postby Kerry Webster » Sat 31 Jan 2015 9:27 am

I have booked a cabin for the Qld State Champs & Nationals, at the Lake Red Brook Resort which has twin beds and a double bunk. Booked from 27th August (Thursday) till Monday September 7th. If one of the female competitors are looking for accommodation I am hoping to share the cabin & its costs. If someone is interested can you please contact me to discuss.

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to General