Whale Watching QLD

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Whale Watching QLD

Postby Paul Towning » Mon 02 Feb 2015 3:42 pm

Hi
To all those trialers that are coming to Sunny Qld for the State and National,I am putting up this post to see if there is interest from trialers who would like a afternoon on the water whale watching, as it is prime time of the year to see Humpbacks off the coast of Hervey Bay. The cost is normally $115 but for a group booking of 20+ the cost is reduced to $80 per adult.
There will be a link to the company I have spoken to ,on the National Web Site but if you are interested please email me at paultowning55@gmail.com so I can get a feel for numbers. I would envisage to do this on the Tuesday or Thursday afternoon (so you can still train in the morning) between the State and National.
I will also look into hiring a Mini Bus if we get the numbers as its approx 45min drive from Bundy.
Regards Paul
Qld Raft Comitee Member.
Paul Towning

Re: Whale Watching QLD

Postby Paul Towning » Wed 12 Aug 2015 5:28 pm

Hi All
Thanks to those who contacted me via email but unfortunatly insufficient numbers have made this activity not viable at the proposed cost.
regards
Paul
Paul Towning

Return to General