Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby Maureen Cooper » Fri 17 Dec 2004 8:22 pm

Wishing all readers, contributers and interstate friends, the very best for Christmas and for 2005 when I will catch up with many of you at Easter. Good Health and Happiness to all.

Maureen
Maureen Cooper

Season's Greetings

Postby Doug Grant » Sat 18 Dec 2004 12:37 pm

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all your retriever training friends in Canada......
Doug Grant

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Mon 20 Dec 2004 2:58 pm

Thanks Maureen and Doug.

Here's wishing you and everyone else a great season of trialling in 2005.

Have a merry but above all safe Christmas & New Year.

Teresa & Wayne P
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Gareth Tawton » Thu 23 Dec 2004 9:14 am

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone. Siobhan, Riley and I look forward to catching up with everyone in 2005.

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

All the best

Postby Jason Ferris » Fri 24 Dec 2004 9:24 am

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.

Thank you to all for your fantastic contributions to this website over the past year. I've been delighted to watch the site continue to grow and include more of the Australian trialling community and visitors from overseas. I look forward to its continued growth in 2005.

Looks like we are in for a great year for retrieving dog work next year, with a full trial program across the country (including highlights like the Easter Extravaganza and the National in New South Wales) operating under the updated rules, which have been subject of the most comprehensive review since the inception of the sport in Australia. Over past days I have heard that there will be duck seasons in SA, Tassie and Victoria for those who choose to hunt over their dogs too. Personally I can't wait for 2005!

I look forward to seeing you at a trial or a wetland somewhere soon.

Cheers, Jason.

P.S. I might not get to the computer much in January as Kate is due to have our baby on the 13th. If you need help with using the site, please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Last edited by Jason Ferris on Fri 24 Dec 2004 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Prue Winkfield » Fri 24 Dec 2004 11:28 am

Happy Christmas to everyone and a safe healthy New Year to all two legged and four legged people! Good luck with the baby Jason! Prue
Prue Winkfield

Postby Jean Bird » Wed 29 Dec 2004 4:33 pm

Last again - good old South Australia. I have had many problems with my computer but glad to say all is well now. So better late than never, on behalf of the South Australian retrieving fraternity I wish to send you all every good wish for a happy and successful 2005 and hope you all had a very merry christmas.
Jean Bird
Jean Bird

Return to General