House Sitter wanted - victoria

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

House Sitter wanted - victoria

Postby Prue Winkfield » Mon 26 Feb 2018 3:21 pm

My three GSPs are in need of a house sitter from mid June to early August. They are aged 13, 12 and 6 - easy going and well trained so other dog/s welcome.

The property situated on 5 acres is located approx 75ks west of Melbourne. It has a large fully fenced house yard which contains a smaller yard - ie two separated yards. It is 6ks from the Western Freeway and within a short drive of Stations on the Ballarat railway line. For a keen retriever trainer I can arrange access to a superb property within 10mins drive and there are more good spots round and about.

Whilst this is an ideal location for retriever enthusiasts it is also for anyone loving a rural environment with plenty of wild life - especially kangaroos! Downside is that it can get cold but wood heater works just great.

If you or anyone you know might be interested please contact me on pwyorifeld@harbourisp.net.au - phone 0418127811 or (03)53687264.
Prue Winkfield

Re: House Sitter wanted - victoria

Postby Prue Winkfield » Mon 12 Mar 2018 3:19 pm

Great forum. Have found house sitter. Thank you Jacksons !
Prue Winkfield

Return to General