Wanted 16 guage shotshell case

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Wanted 16 guage shotshell case

Postby Jason Ferris » Mon 04 Apr 2005 11:59 am

I have an old Beretta 16 guage SBS which I bought to use as a training gun. I am currently trying to get some primer inserts made. For some reason the engineering workshops aren't keen to take the chamber dimensions directly off the barrels and would prefer to work off a fired case. I can't really justify buying a whole packet of shells for it when I don't ever see myself taking it shooting and was wondering if anyone could supply me with a fired 16g case. I'm happy to pay postage or send you a stamped self-addressed padded envelope.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Jason Ferris » Mon 11 Apr 2005 7:12 pm

Thanks very much to Paul for helping me out with some fired cases. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

16 Gauge shells

Postby Garrick Bridges » Thu 14 Apr 2005 9:35 pm

Jason,
Lion Country dog supplies sells inserts for a variety of different shotgun gauges, including 16G. It may be as cheap to buy them over the internet and have them sent to you than to have someone turn some up out of brass.
Garrick
Garrick Bridges

Postby Jason Ferris » Sat 16 Apr 2005 11:10 am

Thanks Garrick. Hopefully I can get some made for less than what LCS are charging but I can't I will go to them.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Return to General