Geoff Cole training video

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Geoff Cole training video

Postby Julie Cramond » Fri 19 Sep 2003 5:10 pm

I just been browsing the AWRC this afternoon and noticed a mention of Geoff Cole's training video.

Could someone inform me, if indeed, he has finished his training videos and if they have hit the market yet?

Thanks.

Julie Cramond
Julie Cramond

Training video

Postby Kirsty Blair » Fri 19 Sep 2003 6:00 pm

Hi Julie,

I believe they're currently in the pipeline.

Kirsty
Kirsty Blair

Geoff's training video

Postby Peter Betteridge » Fri 19 Sep 2003 6:53 pm

Julie
Geoff is currently putting together a manual that will acompany his video.His video is partially filmed but not yet complete.Geoff's video will be angled at the serious trainer and will produced with the Australian trialler in mind. The extensiveness with which it is being made mean that it will take some time to complete.Those that know Geoff will realize that he is very meticulous, his video will visit many of the areas left conveniently ambiguous by the current avaliable US productions.He is doing all this at his own expense as a service to the Working Gundog Club of NSW, and to Australian trialling in general.
I plan to put snippets on this site as they are completed but that probably wont happen to the middle of 2004
PS Congrads from all our hard working staff at AWRC on the wonderful seminar that you organized OUTSTANDING EFFORT!!!!!
Peter Betteridge

Return to General