RULES ON THE ANKC WEB SITE

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RULES ON THE ANKC WEB SITE

Postby Margaret Hall » Mon 06 Jun 2005 7:48 pm

For all those interested triallers who were involved in the dialogue regarding the Posting of the Retrieving Trial Rules on the Internet I though you might be interested in this latest information from the ANKC Conference Minutes from May 2005

On a motion from the VCA : The VCA would like to have the Rules for Retrieving Trials and Field Trial disciplines posted on the ANKC website.

It was unanimously RESOLVED on the motion of D Ford/K Irwin for the Rules for Retrieving Trials and Field Trial Disciplines to be made available on the ANKC website.

So we will now have a quicker way of accessing the rules once they have been updated whenever a rules review is done.

This of course is a great move for all competitors and Judges.

I am not sure how long it will take to get the rules posted on the web site, that is up to the administrator of the ANKC.

In Victorian the rule books for Retrieving Trials are available from the VCA office. I also have some available for sale at trials as well.

Margaret Hall
Margaret Hall

Postby Jason Ferris » Mon 06 Jun 2005 8:58 pm

That is great news Margaret. Thank you to you and the VCA representatives at the ANKC Conference for taking this issue forward.

As soon as the rules are posted we will include a link on this page.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Jason Ferris » Thu 09 Jun 2005 2:49 pm

As a temporary measure while we wait for the ANKC site to be updated, I have placed the rules on this site. They can be accessed by clicking here.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Rules

Postby Alan Donovan » Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:46 am

Thank you Margaret and Jason

Good to see that common sense has prevailed at last..........

Cheers - Alan
Alan Donovan

Return to General