RTCh Kadnook Justcallmemac

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RTCh Kadnook Justcallmemac

Postby Robert Tawton » Mon 22 Aug 2005 10:23 pm

Vale R.T. Ch. Kadnook Justcallme Mac 20.2.92 – 22.8.05

With great sadness Rob and Pam Tawton announce the passing of their old stalwart
R. T. Ch. Kadnook Justcallme Mac. He was retired with quiet dignity at the end of the 2003 season and this afternoon, with even greater dignity, he went to the great Retrieving Trial site in the sky.
Mac came from the first litter sired in Australia by Kelvinhead Kadnook Clyde (imp UK) and his dam was Kadnook Without Question. He will long be remembered for his 110% effort as a retriever and his unfailing desire to please. Ta Mac!
Robert Tawton

Postby Alan Donovan » Tue 23 Aug 2005 8:32 am

Sorry to hear of you losing Mac - he will always be remembered as one of the great dogs.

Our condolences - Alan and Verity
Alan Donovan

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Tue 23 Aug 2005 8:40 am

Bob and Pam, so sorry to hear about Mac's passing. What a great dog and what fantastic memories you guys must share - enjoy them.

Teresa
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Peter Betteridge » Tue 23 Aug 2005 9:37 am

terribly sad news Bob and Pam . Mac was an alltime great.I have fond memorys of the many battles you and mac had with Gabby and I.I'm sure you look back at his acheivements with great pleasure
regards peter betteridge
Peter Betteridge

Postby Jason Ferris » Tue 23 Aug 2005 9:54 am

Rob and Pam

Mac was one of the great dogs dominating the sport when I first started coming along to trials. I always enjoyed watching him work. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Regards, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Joanne Hagan » Tue 23 Aug 2005 9:58 am

My condolences Bob & Pam, on the loss of your lovely boy Mac. I have many fond memories of watching Mac at training and hoping that one day I'd have a dog as good as that, he was a truly superb retriever. I believe the first time I saw Mac was at the now defunct ACT Pet Expo, where Bob and Mac demonstrated retrieving handling skills for the crowds - it was a very impressive sight indeed. Vale Mac.
Joanne Hagan

Postby ChrisNPeter » Tue 23 Aug 2005 10:57 am

We were saddened today to hear of Mac's passing, Bob and Pam. It's always too soon no matter how long or how good their innings.
Our thoughts are with you.
Christine and Peter
Christine Cunningham & Peter Serle
Knusprig German Shorthaired Pointers
Marulan, NSW, Australia
ChrisNPeter

Postby Diane McCann » Tue 23 Aug 2005 12:59 pm

Bob & Pam,

So sorry to hear that Mac has passed away. It doesn't matter how much warning you have does it? It is always too soon.

Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Alan Donovan » Tue 23 Aug 2005 1:33 pm

Bob and Pam - how sad. He was a great dog. Prue
Alan Donovan

Postby Maureen Cooper » Tue 23 Aug 2005 3:39 pm

My sympathy to you, Bob and Pam, he was a great dog to watch and will be remembered by all of us in NSW. Let us hope that losing three dogs for us recently is now the end for a good while. Vale Mac!

Kind regards
Maureen
Maureen Cooper

Mac

Postby Jack Lynch » Tue 23 Aug 2005 5:11 pm

Dear Pam and Bob,
We have many good memories of doing battle with the MAC attack,it was no disgrace to finish second to him.Our condolences are with you. Warm regards, Jack and Christine.
Jack Lynch

Postby Allan Bartram » Tue 23 Aug 2005 5:30 pm

Dear Pam & Bob Many condolences from Catherine and myself on the loss of Mac,he was a great dog to watch,proof that you can retrieve at 100MPH!He will be sadly missed
Warm regards Allan & Catherine
Allan Bartram

Postby Bob Pickworth » Tue 23 Aug 2005 8:18 pm

Bob / Pam, It was sad news to find out about Mac - he was a Retrieving Trial Champion of substance I only saw him work for a few seasons a before he retired, but he was a joy to observe. It is sad to hear that several of the great workers have passed in such a short period of time, you and the Lynch's and Maureen will have many stories to swap.
Bob Pickworth
Bob Pickworth

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 23 Aug 2005 9:26 pm

Dear Rob and Pam,

It is sad to hear that yet another of our sport's great dogs has left us. I know Mac had a special place in your hearts and he will be remembered by all as one of retrievings best representatives. Rest easy Mac.

Luv Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

passing of Mac

Postby Raymond Johnson » Wed 24 Aug 2005 1:10 pm

:(
Bob & Pam , sorry to hear of the sad news, of losing Mac.
Regard Ray & June WA :
Raymond Johnson

Next

Return to General