vale Bambillay Riversleigh

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

vale Bambillay Riversleigh

Postby Peter Betteridge » Mon 07 Nov 2005 10:21 pm

it is with great sadness that i report the passing of "Sar" ,owned and much loved by helena Cornelius.
helena and "Sar' have been part of the trialling scene in NSW for the last 10 years."Sar' has spent most of trialling career as a well credentialled all age dog who collected many all age places over the years.he was a very talented marker and a very quick high desire dog who could be very,very good or sometimes just a little naughty.he certainly had a beautiful nature and a strong sense of humour."Sar' lives on thru his daughter "Bella" who is half way to her RTCH. If helena's busy life allows her to train and trial I'm sure "Bella" will make her father very proud
Helena and Sar were inseperable and on behalf of the WGC of NSW I would like to offer our sincere condolenscense's
Peter Betteridge

Postby Gareth Tawton » Tue 08 Nov 2005 3:23 pm

so sorry to hear of the passing of Sar. What a great dog to watch!!!! His drive was amazing and ability to mark outstanding. Our thoughts are with you Helena.

Gareth and Siobhan
Gareth Tawton

Postby Vivienne Jones » Fri 11 Nov 2005 7:29 am

Helena,
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Sar. He was a wonderful boy
and will be remembered.
Take care.
Vivienne
Vivienne Jones

Return to General