NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS

Postby Kerry Webster » Thu 24 Nov 2005 6:10 pm

Hey Jason, you told me the FULL National results were going to be posted. It's nearly 3 months since the trial and still waiting. :?

Also, to Allan Heath. Congratulations on your photo coverage of the trial. Lovely action photos of the dogs. The only improvement I could suggest is that two photographers be on site for the first day, one on each run, so that a photo of every dog facing up to its run is taken. This would ensure at least one photo as a memento of being in the trial. (In case dogs are eliminated).

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Postby Jack Lynch » Fri 25 Nov 2005 8:08 am

Dear Kerry,
With respect,I feel that I must speak in the defence of Jason not Publishing these results yet.I am sure that we are all aware of the huge input that he had in the organising and actual running of the National. Jason is well involved with several dog clubs in N.S.W. and has been busy with wind up meetings and plannings for next season,also his job takes him away from home a great deal and recently he has been moving house.Let us give him a well earned break. Regards, Jack.
Jack Lynch

Return to General