Restricted Training Weekend

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Restricted Training Weekend

Postby Leanne O'Sullivan » Mon 06 Mar 2006 6:39 am

I'd just like to thank everyone involved in putting together the training weekend we've just had in Victoria.

Particularly to Siobhan and Gareth for their hospitality over the weekend and for letting us use their property - it was greatly appreciated guys.

I'd also like to thank Gareth, Steve Hall, Jim Hargreaves and Noel Eltringham for sharing their training expertise with us. I'm sure we all got a lot out of it (I know I did).

Thanks also to Vic RAFT for organising it - thanks Margaret.

Leanne
Leanne O'Sullivan

Postby Prue Winkfield » Mon 06 Mar 2006 8:12 am

Would like to add my thanks to everyone who organized this weekend. It was a great RAFT initiative, food and hospitality marvelous and the training extremely useful. Hope Trevor passed!
Prue Winkfield

Thanks for coming

Postby Margaret Hall » Mon 06 Mar 2006 10:05 am

Just a note to say thank you to all the people who attended the training weekend.
This was the first event to start our fundraising for the 2007 National Retrieving Trial to be held in Victoria and I think it was a great success.
We raised $140.00, as well as coming up with ideas (over a few drinks) for a large fundraising raffle and offers of help as well.

The weather was hot but dogs kept cool in the dam and people in the swimming pool.
Many thanks to Gareth and Siobhan for their hospitality and also to the Trainers for putting in the time and effort over the weekend.

On behalf of the RAFT committee thank you.
:DMargaret Hall
Margaret Hall

Postby Diane McCann » Mon 06 Mar 2006 10:30 am

Thanks from me as well, particlualry to the Tawtons.

The patience of the instructors, especially considering the heat, was much appreciated. I learnt a lot - just need to keep putting it into practice now! :roll:

Diane
Diane McCann

Return to General