RATG Demonstration and Practice Day

For discussion about Retriever Ability Tests (formerly Gundog Working Tests), schedules and results.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Re: RATG Demonstration and Practice Day

Postby Jeff Griffiths » Thu 07 Apr 2011 3:30 pm

Lara Sedgmen wrote:
Jeff Griffiths wrote:It would be good if other states post information on how their RATG are going and when trials are coming up.

Regards
Jeff

Jeff, should I do a RATG trial index like is done on the Retrieving Trials Schedules & Results page? Perhaps you can give us the NSW dates?

We have a good entry for our test this weekend, including some new people that haven't done the former GWT's.

Hi Lara
Yes, a RATG trial index would be great. And I can see you've already started! Thanks.

I'll get more NSW dates to you as I get them. NSW will run about 20 RATG this year.

Regards
Jeff
Jeff Griffiths

Postby Jeff Griffiths » Thu 07 Apr 2011 11:09 pm

Roz Buckley wrote:Hi Jeff,

I also hope that this event takes off. Have you found any more interest shown from people wanting to go further with the retrieving. I have been keeping an eye on the Weimaraner that has gained 2 passes so far. Fingers crossed for her. The next test is in Canberra next weekend. Hope all goes well for them as well.

Roz

Hi Roz
We have two new people into RT this year through GWT/RATG (one with a golden, one with a lab). We also have one person interested in RATG and training their dog up who came to watch a Retrieving Trial recently and is very interested in RT as well now.

Cheers
Jeff
Jeff Griffiths

Postby Joe Law » Fri 08 Apr 2011 7:25 am

Great to see the RATG trials are off to a good start around the country. Thanks to Lara for the work she is doing in getting this web site organised and a special thanks to Jeff for the many hours of work he put into getting the the RATG movement started and then following it through with his work on the NRAFT.
Joe Law

Previous

Return to Retrieving Ability Tests