RATG in W.A. 20/5/2012

For discussion about Retriever Ability Tests (formerly Gundog Working Tests), schedules and results.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RATG in W.A. 20/5/2012

Postby Kerry Webster » Sun 20 May 2012 5:27 pm

The Retrieving Club of W.A. held their second RATG for the year, again at Kings Meadow in Guildford. A lovely day with sunshine, a cool breeze, plus soup, sandwiches and cakes for lunch, supplied by Rebecca Cowper, all contributed to a fun day out for everyone involved. Hopefully, some new people will follow on to retrieving trials after their positive experiences with the RATG events. Unfortunately Candice had to rush off to the Vet just before the start of Novice when her young dog became ill. Luckily an antihistamine injection helped in what was thought to be a bee sting reaction. Thank you to Ray and Terry for coming to work the throwers on the day.

RATG Novice
Judge: Allan Bartram
Chief Steward: Catherine Thorburn
Entries: 8 Started: 6

1st: Moralana Kelly Country (Kelly) Labrador Retriever dog. Lynne Strang 83 points

2nd: Applewoode Supa Trooper (Paddy) Golden Retriever Dog. Caroline Sheddan 81 points

3rd: Milliemoo CDX AD JD SPD (Millie) Associate Gundog. Katie Partridge 78 points

RATG OPEN
Judge: Allan Bartram
Chief Steward Catherine Thorburn
Entries: 3

1st: Mhadaidh Especially Hot CD AARD HTM.N DWDF.S (Ticket) Golden Retriever bitch. Kerry Webster 88 points

2nd: Winterset Moonlite Gambler NRD (Banner) Golden Retriever dog. Kerry Webster 81 points

3rd: Moralana Coopers Rose QND (Rosie) Labrador Retriever bitch. Lynne Strang 78 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to Retrieving Ability Tests