Retrieving Club W.A. Results 14/4/2013

For discussion about Retriever Ability Tests (formerly Gundog Working Tests), schedules and results.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Retrieving Club W.A. Results 14/4/2013

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 15 Apr 2013 2:04 pm

The Retrieving Club of W.A. has been the only club so far to hold RATG trials in W.A., with two held last year, and more planned for 2013. Their first trial for the season was held on Sunday 14th April at Walliston, in the hills of Perth. A cool morning turned into a humid and uncomfortable day, but the smooth running of Novice and Open had everything completed by lunchtime. Thanks to Kirsty Jackson, Ray Penman and Rob Parslow for being stewards, and to Ann Graham for being chief steward for judge Maggie Hankinson. Also, to Jenni Lodge for manning the camera for the shots of the day. Results are below:

Novice RATG:
Judge Maggie Hankinson.

1st: Sunhunny Sunnys Jess (Golden Retriever bitch) Alison Jennings 93 points

2nd: Milliemoo CDX RAAD JDX SD SPD (Labrador Retriever bitch) Katie Partridge 90 points

3rd: Ozzie of Aberdeen (UK Imp) (Cocker Spaniel dog) Mark Jackson 88 points

Open RATG:
Judge Maggie Hankinson.

1st: Mhadaidh Especially Hot CD AARD HTM.N DWDF.S (Golden Retriever bitch) Kerry Webster 87 points (And this was Ticket's ORA title; being the first dog in W.A. to gain a title in RATG)

2nd: Winterset Moonlite Gambler RRD (Golden Retriever dog) Kerry Webster 84 points

3rd: Sunhunny Sophies Blondie NRD (Golden Retriever bitch) Alison Jennings 81 points

My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to Retrieving Ability Tests