Retrieving Club of W.A. RATG 27th June 2015

For discussion about Retriever Ability Tests (formerly Gundog Working Tests), schedules and results.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Retrieving Club of W.A. RATG 27th June 2015

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 29 Jun 2015 10:37 am

The clubs second RATG for this year was held at Kenwick Link. A clear, sunny day greeted competitors. Thank you to Louise Adams, Colin Hankinson and Rob Jowett for helping during the day, Maggie Hankinson for judging, and to Ngaire Chittock for being chief steward. Also, thanks to Lynne Strang for bringing all the equipment. Out of the seven competitors, five gained passes and three dogs achieved their title.

RATG Novice
Judge: Mrs M. Hankinson

1st. Ptolomy Nannas Little Treasure ( NSDT bitch) Owner: Sandi Gee 83 points

2nd. Ch Multestua Dancing Pirate (NSDT dog) Owner: Sandi Gee 81 points and title for Strauss. congratulations.

RATG Open
Judge; Mrs M. Hankinson

1st: Jed (Ass.Lab dog) Owner: Joyce Spender 84 points and ORA title for Jed. Congratulations.

2nd: Moralana Angus Og RRD (Lab. dog) Owner: Lynne Strang 82 points and ORA title for Angus. Congratulations.

3rd: Dual Ch (T) Casblaid Mondays Rebel (Flatcoated Ret dog) Owner: Marilyn Dawson 76 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: Retrieving Club of W.A. RATG 27th June 2015

Postby Pam Lyons » Mon 29 Jun 2015 10:50 am

Thanks, Kerry. Always enjoy seeing the dog breeds mentioned. Know a lot of prefixes in other states but it helps a lot to know which breeds are being represented in RATG.
Pam Lyons

Return to Retrieving Ability Tests