GSP Vic Jan Ret Trial Update

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

GSP Vic Jan Ret Trial Update

Postby Diane McCann » Sun 13 Jan 2008 6:53 pm

Catering - ]ust a reminder, or letting you know, that the GSP club will not be catering at the January trial

Clay Target Shoot-Weather permitting we are hoping to set up a clay pigeon shoot for Saturday afternoon / early evening so you may like to bring along your guns

Camping - Camping is available on site with easy access to the River to swim your dogs or yourself.

Waders-The club would find it helpful to have a few sets of waders available for the trial, if you have a set and you have the room, please throw them in

Directions -For everyone coming from Melbourne here are the directions to the trial site (Heart Morass). Travel to Sale and turn right at the first roundabout in town onto the South Gippsland Hwy heading toward Longford. A few kilometres out you will see wetlands on your left and you will see a sign pointing to your right saying 'Historic Swing Bridge'. Take this turn off to the right and follow the road around to your left, the river will be on your right. When you approach the bridge on your right (closed to traffic) you veer left onto a dirt road, follow this dirt road for about 2kms keeping to the left track and you will come to a gate that is the entry point to the trial site. Turn right after going through the gate and travel about 3kms along the track until you come to the camp site. If you arrive after lunch on Friday there will already be some vans in place. If you get lost you can call me on 0418350928.

See you there.
Diane
Diane McCann

Re: GSP Vic Jan Ret Trial Update

Postby Diane McCann » Tue 15 Jan 2008 8:41 am

Here is a map to get to the trial site. I also have a map prepared by Greg Playdon but it is in PDF format and cannot be uploaded. If anyone wants it they can email me and I will send it to them.
Attachments
Heart Morass Access Map.jpg
Map 1
Heart Morass Access Map.jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
Diane
Diane McCann

Return to 2008