Male GSP Pup available

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Male GSP Pup available

Postby Joanne Hagan » Tue 19 Dec 2006 8:39 am

I have an 8 week old German Shorthaired Pointer male puppy available (solid liver). This pup has an exceptional outgoing temperament, super friendly and confident. Extremely quick to learn, highly food motivated and is extremely confident in and around water. Keen to retrieve and carry.

He is ACTCA registered, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed and comes with a health guarantee. Asking price is $800 and he is ready to go this week.

Sire: Grand Ch. Krikka Hot Gossip (Ch. Zigeuner Nimrod R x Gr Ch. Krikka Lady Luck)
Dam: Ch. Fourjays Just WatchMe CDX ET CGC (Ch. Moorquail Devilkin CDX AD JD ET x Ch. Heiderst Paris in Spring CDX AD JD ET)

I do have a couple of pet homes interested, but after more thought about him, this puppy would be suited to an obedience/agility/retrieving home - he needs a job to do I think.

Please note that he does have a full tail.

For any enquiries, please call me on 02 6292 0111 or 0404 030 183
Transportation interstate easily arranged.
Joanne Hagan
FOURJAYS GSPs - for showing, for trialling, for loving!
Canberra, Australia
Joanne Hagan

Return to For Sale