another US bred black bitch for sale

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

another US bred black bitch for sale

Postby Peter Betteridge » Sun 12 Aug 2007 9:17 am

once again I am posting this on Geoff's behalf
Geoff has a 12 week old bitch for sale who is already a marking machine and is very attractive.She is a full litter sister to the other bitch that I advertised and since there was so much interest in the last pup Geoff has decided to let this one go to a working home
Geoff is unable to keep as in fairness to the pup he will be overseas or on business for the rest of the year. The pups dam is fully imp from Texas and is a breeding recommended by US hall of fame trainer Jim Swan. The sire is "Tyler" another Texan with an awesome pedigree who is the Grandfather of Geoff's 3 X national champion "Ruff" The combined pedigree boasts the cream of US field trial bloodlines. and is chock full of AFC's ,FC's, NFC's etc. Dogs such as Honcho , Honcho's sister, Raider,Super powder,Ichin to go are all there right back to Super Chief and Rascal
it may be of interest to know that super chiefs mother also produced a show champion
this pup has the cream of the great American lines behind it right up to but not including lean mac
Geoff is prepared to let this pup go to a working home for $850 on the limited register or main register if she is desexed
this pup has some of the greatest dogs of all time behind her and already she is a very driven high desire dog.She would suit someone who wonts to be a serious contender in all age and can give this pup the opportunities she needs to develop. She would probably be to much dog for an inexperienced trainer but in the right hands is a potential world beater.i had 8 phone enquirys within 1 day regarding this pups litter sister when i advertised her several weeks ago. this pup will go quickly so if your interested please ring geoff ASAP
she can be delivered up to Sydney or shipped at the buyers expense else where. to ensure she goes to the right home Geoff is prepared to allow the right person to take the pup on a fully refundable trial basis for 2 weeks
Any interested persons should contact Geoff on 0248428088 or 0414917013 between 9 and 9
Peter Betteridge

Postby Peter Betteridge » Sun 12 Aug 2007 11:46 am

pup has been taken
sorry folks
Peter Betteridge

Return to For Sale