***FOUND***Labrador Pup

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

***FOUND***Labrador Pup

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Tue 21 Aug 2007 1:00 pm

Hi everyone,

My 24yo nephew Michael from Adelaide has asked me to source a nice lab pup for him. He grew up with labs at home so knows the breed well. He's a lovely young guy, very responsible and mature and has given this a lot of thought. I can vouch for him in every way (as can Wayne).

He wants this pup to be his best buddy first and foremost so what he really needs is a sound companion dog with brains and not too much energy.

I would insist on both parents being Optigen Clear with good hip/elbow scores.

Can anyone help me with this please? Michael is prepared to wait if needs be. He would like a male, preferrably black, but colour's not critical.

Thanks.

Teresa
Last edited by Teresa Parkinson on Wed 22 Aug 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Wed 22 Aug 2007 12:50 pm

Hi again,

Thanks heaps to those people who contacted me yesterday. As a result, I am pleased to say that I have sourced a lovely, well bred pup for my nephew.

Thanks again and happy trialing!

Teresa
Teresa Parkinson

Return to For Sale