Labrador Retriever

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Labrador Retriever

Postby Karl Britton » Wed 05 Mar 2008 6:52 pm

Wanted: Working Labrador Retriever

I am looking to purchase a young Lab from good working lines. I recently emigrated from the UK last Sep and brought 2 young dogs with me. Sadley one of them for was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer at Christmas and was put to sleep. I would like to purchase a young dog or puppy up to the age of 1 year. I am not to bothered about the colour as long as he is from healthy sound parents with a good line of Working Field Trial Parentage.

If you have any thing that would be suitable, please contact me on: 0400647697 or send me a e/mail with your details and I will get back to you, regards Karl Britton
Karl Britton

Re: Labrador Retriever

Postby Leanne » Mon 10 Mar 2008 7:49 pm

Hi Karl,
I have a young Black Male Lab 16 weeks, looking for a retrieving family.
If you are interested please feel free to ring home 0741561667 Mob 0427195137.
Due to the fact of not wanting him to go to a pet home ,I have not advertised his sale so far.
Both parents are Opigen A1 Clear , hip scores are dam : Yuroka Sea Breeze CD ( Novce Retrieving trial winner) 0/3 elbows 0/0 sire : RTCH , TCH OC Ethylwyn Dr Phil Hip Score 0/1 elbows 0/0 .
He has had some basic training , loves to retrieve , very birdy.
Kindest Regards
Leanne
Leanne

Return to For Sale