Olympus DSLR Camera E-410

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Olympus DSLR Camera E-410

Postby Kirsty Blair » Fri 10 Jul 2009 5:35 pm

Offering my Olympus E-410 camera along with its kit lenses. Its around 14 months old and in super nick. Has taken some lovely shots. See below.

Asking $895 ono for the bundle.

Specs are:

Featuring LiveView technology, the Olympus E-410 is, quite possibly, the first digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera in the world that will appeal to the compact camera user seeking the high picture quality of an SLR camera, with the familiarity and ease-of-use of a simple 'point-and-shoot' with a live preview LCD screen.
Breaking new grounds in compactness and weight, the stylishly designed Olympus E-410 takes carry-everywhere convenience for an SLR camera to a new level. Family users, light-packing travelers, snapshot shooters, and keen photo-bloggers alike will enjoy using this camera on a daily basis because of its unobstrusive size and weight, and remarkable slimness. It's no wonder that this camera is truly ideal for the "Everyday Explorer".
E-410 Features:

Maximum format size : Four Thirds
Focal length : 14-42mm
35mm equivalent focal length : 28-84mm
Diagonal angle of view : 75°- 29 °
Maximum aperture : F3.5-5.6
Minimum aperture : F22
Lens Construction : 10 elements/ 8 groups / 1 ED element / 2 Aspherical elements
Number of diaphragm blades : 7, rounded
Minimum focus : 0.25m
Maximum magnification : 0.19x at 55mm
AF motor type : DC Micro motor
Focus method : Internal focus
Image stabilization : No
Filter thread : 58mm (Does not rotate on focus)
Supplied accessories : Front and rear caps / Petal-type lens hood LH-61C
Weight : 190g (6.7 oz)
Dimensions : 65.5mm diameter x 61mm length
Lens Mount : Four Thirds
As part of this complete camera kit, both a 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 lens are included to be used with the E-410. The Olympus Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 is a compact standard wide angle zoom lens covering focal lengths equivalent to 28-84mm in 35mm format. This covers all kinds of general photography, including family snapshots, scenery and portraiture. The Olympus 40-150mm is a 3.8x telephoto lens that assures high picture quality throughout the zoom range, as well as an astonishingly short closest focusing distance of 90cm.

Examples of pics taken with this camera...

Kirsty Blair

Re: Olympus DSLR Camera E-410

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Fri 10 Jul 2009 10:14 pm

D@mn! I've already spent my stimulus package on a new pump for the house Kirsty!!!! Why didn't you have your camera for sale a month or two ago???? :shock: :cry:

In any case, your pics are proof of the quality pics it can take. Awesome photos as always Kirsty. Just LOVE that JRT!!!!
Teresa Parkinson

Re: Olympus DSLR Camera E-410

Postby Chris, Jac Van Eekelen » Mon 13 Jul 2009 5:07 pm

Anyone looking to buy a good all rounder SLR this is a good buy!!
I take it Kirsty your going to jump the fence and buy a Canon?
I'll be updating mine soon looking at a 5D :P
Good luck with the sale
Chris, Jac Van Eekelen

Return to For Sale