BLACK LAB WANTED "more info"

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

BLACK LAB WANTED "more info"

Postby Greg Knight » Mon 19 Apr 2004 6:00 pm

My name is Greg Knight and i placed a ad for a black lab last week,i was notified of a black bitch for sale in sydney but unfortunately i was to late.I am a keen duck and quail shooter and had to put my black pantherdel bitch down late last year after 13 great years.I was invited by a breeder to attend a trial @ chateau tahbilk to have a look.(this was my first trial )
I couldnt believe the retrieving standards that you can take a dog to, i watched a couple of open age trials.After talking to a few people over the past week it has been pointed out to me that nearly all older dogs for sale are ones that might not make the standard in open age.This would not worry me as i would use the dog for hunting purposes and i am very interested in learning about trialling next year if anyone can help me i would be very grateful. :)
Greg Knight

Return to For Sale