GSP Bitch Rescue

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

GSP Bitch Rescue

Postby Diane McCann » Fri 24 Sep 2010 10:55 am

I have a liver & white GSP bitch called Jessie living with me. She is about 2 1/2 years old and we have had her for about 6 - 8 weeks now. Jessie needs a new home and we are having trouble locating a good one. She is a calm GSP who gets along very well with other dogs, she has been thrown in with our pack with no issues at all. She has not had a lot of training but she is ver repsonsive, she comes every time that she is called no matter where on the property she is and who is calling her - even complete strangers.

I think that Jessie is house tranined but cannot say for sure. She is very keen on hunting the rabbits around our place and would probably make a great rough shooting dog. She loves and needs company, ideally being a house dog at night and having the company of another dog during the day or be able to be out with her owner a lot.

Jessie came to us because she kept escaping from her back yard where she was constantly alone. She now knows how to escape and needs to have a secure enclosure for when she is left alone. She does not try to get off our ten acres but we have electric fencing. I have been told that she cannot be trusted with cats but she has been excellent with our horses, cows and calves.

Jessie is very sweet natured and it would be great to see her settled permanently somewhere. If anyone thinks that they know of someone who may be interested then please pass on my or Russells mobile numbers. Mine 0418350928, Russell 0409559687.

Thanks for your help.

PS.I do not have a photo of her to load but if you go to dogzonline.com.au and look at the rescue page there is a photo of her there
Diane
Diane McCann

Return to For Sale