GSP pups

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

GSP pups

Postby Jadine MacKenzie » Mon 16 Jun 2014 1:04 am

I currently have a litter of 5 liver and white pups (3 males, 2 females).
The sire of this litter needs no introduction, he is Prue Winkfield's very talented and well-performed Torn( Rt Ch Yorifeld Tornado NFD), and the dam is my young bitch Oakridge Panache (a Trekker v Grunbaum granddaughter).
Whilst Sascha has not yet been trialled, I have found her to be a very biddable and naturally enthusiastic retriever with a soft mouth, who is not afraid of diving into thick cover for a retrieve, and loves birds and water. Her mother was similarly endowed, although not trialled, and has produced some very good working/water dogs. I have been trialling her very biddable and soft-mouthed maternal uncle, who achieved his RRD title with (truly) minimal training.
Sascha (O. Panache) has proven to be easy and enthusiastic to train - I put her in an obedience trial at the end of last year with only 1 week's training beforehand (never having been in an obedience class in her life), and she won the ring.
Some photos of Sascha on my website: http://oakridge-gsp.weebly.com/oakridge-panache1.html
Enquiries to: oakridge-gsp@bigpond.com
Regards,
Jadine
Dedicated to the breeding and promotion of versatile German Shorthaired Pointers.
Jadine MacKenzie

Return to For Sale