Labrador Litter due 26/9/16 Expressions of Interest

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Labrador Litter due 26/9/16 Expressions of Interest

Postby Kerry Webster » Wed 24 Aug 2016 4:37 pm

I have done an AI between my male Labrador, R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond and my bitch, Tirnanoge Night Hawk (IID). A scan today revealed six puppies, two of which may be available to working homes. Expressions of interest are invited, and details of the parent's pedigrees etc are below. Credit for 3 of the following photos taken and supplied by Marilyn Dawson.

R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond DOB 21/1/05
Sire: National R.T. Ch '98, '99, '00 Truclass Ruff and Ready (AI) Dam: Hunter's Silky Midnight Moon (Imp USA)

Diamond came to me at almost 7 years of age, having had minimal trial experience. Six months later, he won at his 2nd All Age trial by 47 points. Later that year at the National Championships he got through to the 8th run. He is a R T champion many times over and has 84 points towards his Grand Ch title. Unfortunately, injury and age have been a determining factor in achieving this goal, and Diamond is being retired this season from trialing.
Diamond's sire Ruff, owned, trained and campaigned by Geoff Cole (NSW) was well known in trialing until an injury cut short his career. Ruff won the Australian National Retrieving Championship Trial on three consecutive years.
With many champions behind Diamond's pedigree, this line is class all over.
The dam of Diamond also has American blue blood behind her with Field Champions aplenty. Pedigree available upon request.

Tirnanoge Night Hawk (IID) DOB 12/9/2014
Sire: Am FT Ch AM. NFC Ch Watermark's Running Back (USA) Dam: Watermark N Farmer's Little Darlin'(IID) (Imp USA)

Brought into Australia in dam by Gareth Tawton, this bitch has all the qualities you would expect from this breeding. Tall, sleek, fast and keen, are some of the adjectives that can describe her. She is eager and quick to learn, and has a sweet temperament, being very friendly to people and other dogs. She has had a few outings into Novice with placings, and is training, at restricted level. This is Jet's first litter. A copy of her full pedigree which has dozens of Field champions in it, can be sent on request.

Both of the parents of this litter have high drive, but good brakes as well. Lovely, lovely temperaments on both, with an off and on switch, when needed. Health clearances available. Please contact me either by email or phone (available on the ANKC judges list) for further information.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: Labrador Litter due 26/9/16 Expressions of Interest

Postby Kerry Webster » Sat 24 Sep 2016 1:50 pm

We have puppies !!! Much more than the expected 5 or 6, we have 10. All black. All going well, five puppies will be available for sale to working homes. Please contact me for details.
Kerry Webster

Postby Kerry Webster » Thu 06 Oct 2016 6:17 pm

I now have only three puppies left available for sale. One male puppy and two female puppies.

They should be exceptional dogs in the field. Available to go to their new family homes from November 18th, 2016.

Contact me for details of these delightful little bundles of black.

Kerry Webster

Brigodee Retrievers
0417 178875
Kerry Webster

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 31 Oct 2016 10:07 am

Thank you to the people inquiring about my lovely litter of Labradors.

All the puppies are now sold and all are going to working homes. My best wishes to all the new owners with their pups.

Kerry
Kerry Webster

Return to For Sale