Yorifeld German Shorthaired Pointers

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Yorifeld German Shorthaired Pointers

Postby Prue Winkfield » Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:30 pm

All Good things come to an end :cry: .

It is with some sadness that I announce the arrival of my final litter. At one week old they have some big boots to fill. My Yorifeld kennel has produced three Retrieving Trial Champions: Joy, Torn and Messi and 5 Field Trial Champions: Tina, Opal, Shiraz, Maggie and Zoe - the 2018 National winner. Plus multiple dogs with retrieving and field awards including Rain and Rider gaining their All Age Retrieving Dog.

These pups have the potential to carry on the Yorifeld tradition. If you are interested In participating in retrieving trials (with something other than a Labrador :P) and yes they can win - please let me know. They have the potential to be great hunting companions and to be competitive in field trials.

One of these pups has recently become available. As I am flying to Brisbane on 15th July it is possible to fly the pup with me. So if any Queenslander is interested in a GSP with great working potential please give me a ring. Ph 0418127811 or (03)53687264 Prue
Prue Winkfield

Return to For Sale