Murray River Retriever puppies

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Murray River Retriever puppies

Postby KarenHoward » Mon 19 Jun 2023 7:55 am

All puppies have now found their homes.
Our next litter will be at the end of 2024.

Only one pup left. Brown boy is a confident, energetic pup that happily takes a dumbbell from our hand and will walk around with it. He is also coming to the whistle.

We are a small breeder of Murray River Retrievers. Our bitch, Ch Laity Baci has whelped her last litter of puppies on 9/4/23.
This litters ANKC registration is currently in process with DogsVic.
We have two males available from this litter. All our pups are exposed to environments, animals and noises (including gunshot) during their time with us.
They come with a puppy pack filled with breed information, health tests results, etc . $2500 each

Murrays are new to the ANKC retrieving world but their love for working for their owner has long been known amongst duck shooters.
Baci's pups from previous litters have been showing with every dog entered having won an age in group class. Two have won runner up in show - an entire male being awarded at the recent SA Gundog show (Barokamurray Cowboy Tequila) other other a Neuter (Neut Ch Barokamurray River Boy NRA, Mo) awarded multiple over the last 15 months.
Mo, has just started his retrieving career with a totally inexperienced retrieving owner (myself) and has earned his RATG novice title in four trials. All with water components. Mo is very keen and learns quickly.
Baci has also just started her retrieving career with a first time competitor (my husband) and has only been to one competition due to having puppies, but shows the same drive and eagerness as her son Mo.
Prefix: Barokamurray. Dogs VIC Member - 3002096920
Please contact Dogs VIC on email: office@dogsvictoria.org.au to verify my membership.

PER Source Number : RB198948
MC: 956000014833376 (brown collar), 956000014833981 (orange collar)
Contact Karen on: 0438 024 245
KarenHoward

Return to For Sale