Yellow Labrador pups.

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Yellow Labrador pups.

Postby Jack Lynch » Mon 16 Jan 2006 4:56 pm

Yellow Labrador pups due 16-2-2006
Sire Featherhunt slippery Sam.(Three Restricted wins)
Dam RT.CH. Coalsgarth Tassie Fern.

Phone 0248 844 447
Jack Lynch

Postby Peter Betteridge » Thu 09 Feb 2006 9:26 am

Jack
as much as we love you .we will never offer you a job in our sales department given your add for what should be an absolutely outstanding litter.If i was looking for a pup this litter would be it. I train alot with "Sam" who is owned by John Palmer.Sam is a large very athletic lab with a lovely nature.He has amazing drive and yet his peg work is excellent.he is a brillant marker and I can personnally vouch for the fact that he is very quick to pick up new concepts and very easy to train.he also has flawless hips and elbows Sam is by Gr RTCH kamajae All Black who was the AWRC retriever of the year for 2005 Blackie is currently the best dog in Australia Sam's mother is a daughter of 3 times Nat Ch truclass Ruff and Ready
these pups should be able to run some serious lines
jacks bitch "Fern" is a retrieving champion at 2 years of age.That should tell you something.In her first championship as at 18 months she came second.This was the NSW championships just prior to the national with the same field as the 2005 national. 3 weeks later she won back to back all ages against the heavy weights "Blackie" "Tank" and King" Three of the top 5 dogs in the country
I have trialled against Fern and I was very impressed
please jack fill us in on "Fern's" pedigree and do yourself a favour and advertize your litter on dogz on line as well.It would be tragic if these pups went to pet homes
I urge anyone looking for a top line trial dog to PM or ring jack and register your interest. John Palmer told me yesterday that the ultra sound showed maybe 5 pups
Congrats on an outstanding litter jack
Peter Betteridge

Return to For Sale