Labrador puppies due

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Labrador puppies due

Postby Maureen Cooper » Tue 22 Aug 2006 10:07 pm

Ch Coalsgarth Kahlua ( choc.) has been mated to Ch Aralyen Super Mouse (black) and the litter will contain yellow, black and chocolate puppies.

Kahla has 8:6 hips and 0:0 elbows and Mouse has 0:0 hips and 0:0 elbows. Both have been Optigen tested and both are Optigen normal/clear as well as having current clear eye certifcates. Kahla had 12 puppies last year and one is Chris Van Ekelen's Cooper who won his very first three Novice trials giving him his NRD. Kahla has won one Novice and placed many times but due to incidents and accidents (through no fault of hers!) she has only been trialled lightly the last 3 years.

I have had 5 puppies ordered since early this year and the ultrasound shows just 6 -8 so if interested pls contact me and I can put you on my list. I do have many hospital visits scheduled over the next 6 months but should be available most evenings. I do not expect to be actually IN hospital again!

Kahla's pedigree can be seen on my web site and Mouse is by Ch Driftway Black Power and out of Ch Gemilax Miss Millie and he can be seen on the Aralyen web site. I tend to mix show and working lines to maintain Labrador type as well as working ability.

Maureen
Maureen Cooper

Re: Labrador puppies due

Postby Jason Ferris » Thu 24 Aug 2006 10:30 pm

Maureen Cooper wrote:I do have many hospital visits scheduled over the next 6 months but should be available most evenings. I do not expect to be actually IN hospital again!

I hope you are doing ok Maureen. Lots of people are thinking of you.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Maureen Cooper » Sat 26 Aug 2006 2:28 pm

Thanks, Jason! ALL phone calls are very welcome as living alone really makes me feel a little lost at times under the circumstances. A friendly voice is very much appreciated and I have had many of those. Just hoping I can cope with the puppies OK and at least they will take my mind off things for a few weeks. Since all this began on 27th April nothing has gone according to plan so fingers crossed that from now on, it does!!!

Maureen
Maureen Cooper

Postby Joanne Hagan » Sat 26 Aug 2006 7:21 pm

We are all thinking of you Maureen and hope that things get back on track for you shortly. If you need a hand with the pups at all, just give us a hoy, I don't know where you live, but I am sure it is only a drive away :) Baby Hugh and I like visiting people :D

All the best

Joanne
Joanne Hagan
FOURJAYS GSPs - for showing, for trialling, for loving!
Canberra, Australia
Joanne Hagan

Postby Chris, Jac Van Eekelen » Sun 27 Aug 2006 12:49 pm

:P I'm very happy with my Boy .
I sure do miss him .
6 weeks with no dogs is a long time .
:(
Chris, Jac Van Eekelen

Postby Prue Winkfield » Sun 27 Aug 2006 1:21 pm

Maureen - good luck with all your treatment am sure your dogs will help keep your spirits up especially puppies - at least until they are about 10 weeks old!
Prue Winkfield

Return to For Sale