Sunday 4th April
Novice – Bob Boodnikoff (Qld)
Restricted –Russell Kennon (Vic)
All Age – Bill Hepburn (Tas)

MANAGER: Mark Davis: PH: - 0418501171
ENTRY FEES: Novice: Members $12.00 Non Members $16.00
Restricted: Members $15.00 Non Members $19.00
All Age: Members $17.00 Non Members $21.00
A separate form is required for each Stake entered.
EQUIPMENT FEE: Has been included in the entry fee: Novice Stake @ $4.00 Restricted @ $7.00, All Age @ $10.00
VCA SURCHARGE: Levy $1.50 per entry. (Included in entry)
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY, 19th MARCH 2010 with The Trial Secretary, CHWGC, PO Box 36, Smythesdale Vic 3351
PH.: - 0408364172
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
VETTING TIME: 7.00 – 7.30 am each day
STARTING TIME: 8.00 am each day
VENUE: Nursery Lane, Benalla
CATERING: A dinner will be catered for on Saturday evening. Please book and pay with your entry. Adults $20 / Children under 14 $9
CAMPING: Is available on-site at a nominal cost Thursday am. No power available. Vacate site by 10 am Monday
STEWARDS: Competitors must be prepared to steward as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: A ‘NOVICE STAKE’ is a stake confined to Gundogs that have not won three (3) Novice Stakes or any other stake, Puppy Stake and Beginners Test excluded.
A ‘RESTRICTED STAKE’ is a stake confined to Gundogs that have not won three (3) Restricted Stakes, or an All Age Stake or been placed first or second in a Championship Stake.
An ‘ALL AGE STAKE’ is a stake confined to Gundogs that have won a Novice Stake or been placed first, second or third in a Restricted Stake.
PLEASE NOTE: At all Retrieving and Field Trials conducted in Victoria, a competitor MUST produce a current shooters licence at vetting, or they WILL NOT be permitted to compete at the trial.
TRIAL VENUES: Properties used for Trials are private properties and MUST NOT be revisited after the trial. Entry for the Trial is subject to conditions. All vehicles are to be left in the area identified for parking & some walking may be required
JUDGES: The CHWGC reserves the right to appoint an additional judge if required.
wendy davis

Re: CHWGC EASTER TRIAL 2010

Postby Margaret Hall » Thu 04 Mar 2010 8:41 pm

For those interested in the new Retrieving Trial Rules I will have copies printed in A5 size format available at the trial.
I am charging $2.00 per copy to recoup printing costs.
Please send me an email via the site if you are interested in a copy and then I can make sure I print enough.

See you at Easter

Margaret Hall
Margaret Hall

Postby wendy davis » Fri 05 Mar 2010 2:21 pm

Just reminding everyone entries close on the 19th so please try and get them in asap, also we have new caterers this year so please support them and CHWGC and book for dinner.They come highly recommended. Camping is available from Thursday morning onwards. We have had a number of wonderfull people offering to help at the trial and our sincere thanks to you, but we will still need helpers over the weekend, I know everyone allways pitches in at trials but if you would like to help out then please call Mark on 0418 501171, there is always lots to do, even on Thursday. Finally to all our Easter judges I will contact everyone as soon as entries are known.

Cheers ,
Wendy
wendy davis

Postby Wendy Michalk » Tue 23 Mar 2010 10:46 am

Hi Wendy
coming from a very soggy Bundaberg ,I'm curious about the conditions of the trial site . Whats the weather likely to be, have heard some areas down your way have had little or no rain.
cheers Wendy M
Wendy Michalk

Postby pwinkfield » Thu 25 Mar 2010 3:33 pm

Wendy - I have not seen the trial site this year and someone from the committee might have more up to date info but usually there is not a lot of water unless the big ponds are full - last year empty. It is still quite warm with 31 forecast for this Sunday - who knows what it will be in another week but plan on summer type clothes, wet weather gear and a couple of sweaters.
pwinkfield

Postby Wendy Michalk » Thu 25 Mar 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks Prue looking forward to some dry conditions see you all in a week
cheers Wendy
Wendy Michalk

Postby wendy davis » Tue 30 Mar 2010 8:21 am

Hi Wendy, sorry about the delay. Mark and I are currently building a house and living on site in our caravan, the closest computer access we have is Mark's office which is 20 ks away in Ballarat, so not able to stay up with things at the moment. The weather forecast for Easter looks fabulous, fine and mid 20s every day, we will be at the trial site approx 10am Thursday morning and looking forward to catching up with everyone then.
Cheers,
Wendy.
wendy davis

Return to 2010