GSP Club Vic Clay Shoot & Field and Retrieving Training Day

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

GSP Club Vic Clay Shoot & Field and Retrieving Training Day

Postby Diane McCann » Fri 12 Feb 2010 9:04 pm

Hi,

The GSP Club Vic is holding a 'get your eye in before duck opening' clay shoot at Little River on Sunday the 14th of March. We will also be running a basic introduction to retrieving and field trials training session on the same day.

Anyone who is interested in finding out about field or retreiving competition, or who would like to join in the shoot (social day - non competitive) is welcome. You do not have to be a club member or a GSP owner.

Anticipated cost for the shoot will be $25 and that will include a basic BBQ lunch. Those who do not wish to shoot will be required to pay $5 for lunch.

Please contact Russell Thomas on 0416076243 or myself on 0418350928 or dianejmc@bigpond.net.au to let us know if you would like to attend.

I hope that no-one minds me using the forum for this notice and it would be great if you could spread the word to others who may be interested and not likely to read this post.

Cheers,
Diane
Diane McCann

Re: GSP Club Vic Clay Shoot & Field and Retrieving Training Day

Postby Gareth Tawton » Mon 15 Feb 2010 11:14 am

HI Dianne,

Where is little river??

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Re: GSP Club Vic Clay Shoot & Field and Retrieving Training Day

Postby Diane McCann » Mon 15 Feb 2010 3:20 pm

Hi Gareth,

Little River is about 15kms West of Werribee. It would be a nice little 2 hour drive for you
Diane
Diane McCann

Return to 2010