CHWGC EASTER RESULTS 2010

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

CHWGC EASTER RESULTS 2010

Postby wendy davis » Thu 08 Apr 2010 12:45 pm

The CHWGC would like to thank David & Kate Dore for the use of their great property, without the generosity of property owners such as David & Kate our sport would not exist, our thanks also to Natures Gift for their sponsorship of this trial , please give there products a try.
A special thanks to the Judges who gave up there time to judge our dogs, a magnificent effort with so many competitors entered well done and to all the competitors who helped in any way during the trial, the enormity of running this trial with
only a small committee would not be possible without assistance.
Thank you once again to anyone who helped.

NOVICE 02/4/10 Mr ROBERT TAWTON (ACT) 28 ENTRIES

1st R & D McCANN'S TOPNOTCH LETS ELOPE 162pts
2nd A BARTRAM'S BOOMERMAGIC HALLOWEEN 155 pts
3rd G & A LATIMER'S CH. TOAKAHA RIKI IMP NZ.150 pts
4th P & H ELEY'S KELLICK HEY TRUE BLUE 142pts
4th A BRIFFA'S QUILS BIZZIE LIZZIE 142pts

THIS WIN GIVES DIANNE'S DOG HER NRD TITLE CONGRATULATIONS

RESTRICTED 02/4/10 Mrs KATE ELTRINGHAM (VIC) 15 ENTRIES

1st J & A HARGREAVES' WINTERSET MOON RIVER NRD 153.5pts
2nd L O'SULLIVAN'S BEEREEGAN BELL RIVER 151ptS.
3rd R & V THOMAS INKALINE NAVADA 150.5pts
4th J PALMER'S LOWTHER HIGHLAND DAN NRD 130pts

ALL AGE 02/4/09 Mr GARETH TAWTON (vic) & Mr JACK LYNCH (NSW) 32ENTRIES

1st R WHITECHURCH'S RT. CH. TOCKATUNGA SLICK WILLIE 159pts
2nd R WHITECHURCH'S NTL & GR RT CH ADDERSLOT CRACKERS TRIGA 155pts
3rd J & V LAWTON RT CH KADNOOK SPORTING CHANCE 129pts
4th R CARR'S BAMBILLAY SHIFTING SANDS 128pts

NOVICE 03/4/10 Mr MARK DAVIS (VIC) 24 ENTRIES

1st L TOMASINO'S WINDKAEL DIMANTINA 150pts
2nd WEILANDER KENNELS DUAL CH SINAWAY REMEMBRANS FLAM CDX ET JD 145 pts
3rd G GOLLE'S LINDSAYVALE BRING IT ON 142pts
4th L TOMASINO'S BRITTNIKI GUNSMOKE GUS 137pts

RESTRICTED 03/4/10 Mr PAUL HAMSON (NSW) 16 ENTRIES

1st N DILAURO'S BEEREEGAN VASSE FELIX NRD 176pts
2nd R & D McCANN'S TOPNOTCH LEILANI NRD 164pts
3rd W MICHALK'S JAGACEY NUGGET MOON 163pts
4th R & V THOMAS INKALINE NAVADA 149pts

This win gives Nick's dog his RRD title congratulations

ALL AGE 03/4/10 Mr ALLEN BARTRAM (WA) & Mr BILL HEPBURN (TAS) 34 ENTRIES

1st G & S TAWTON'S NTL& GR RT CH KADNOOK PRIDE OV CORK CM 166pts
2nd J LYNCH'S NTL & GR RT CH COALSGARTH TASSIE FERN 163pts
3rd k ANDREWS' RT CH TOCKATUNGA TWIST OF FATE 154pts
4th R & P TAWTON'S RT CH KADNOOK KWIK SAND 152pts

NOVICE 04/4/09 Mr BOB BOODNIKOOF (QLD) 23 ENTRIES

1st N DILAURO'S REVEIRTER LOCK TRALIAG 169pts
2nd A YEOMANS' YEOTRIEVE BARON BARCLAY 168pts
3rd N LACEY'S AUST CH BROMHUND MANHATTAN 151pts
4th S WILKE'S RIKIM IRISH MIST 150pts

RESTRICTED 04/4/10 Mr RUSSELL KENNON (VIC) 15 ENTRIES

1st R & V THOMAS INKALINE NAVADA NRD 162.5pts
2nd R & D McCANN'S TOPNOTCH LEILANI NRD 161.5pts
3rd L O'SULLIVAN'S BEEREEGAN BELL RIVER 157.5pts
4th D & V FURNELL'S REVEIRTER CUP SAINTLY CD NRD ET 149pts

ALL AGE 04/4/10 Mr BILL HEPBURN (TAS) & Mr MARK DAVIS (VIC) 32ENTRIES

1st R & P TAWTON'S RT CH KADNOOK KWIK SAND 166pts
2nd J LYNCH'S RT CHLOWTHER HIGHLAND TSU 156pts
3rd J LYNCH'S NTL & GR RT CH COALSGARTH TASSIE FERN 145pts
4th G & S TAWTON'S NTL& GR RT CH KADNOOK PRIDE OV CORK CM 144pts

The winner of the RT CH Firefield Yankee Belle CM Perpetual Trophy for the highest scoring novice dog over the 3 days is QUILS BIZZIE LIZZIE OWNED BY A BRIFFA'S

The winner of the RT CH Beereegan Wonderson Perpetual Trophy for the highest scoring Restricted dog over the 3 days is INKALINE NAVADA NRD OWNED BY R & V THOMAS

The winner of the RT CH Coalsgarth Bannerji Perpetual Trophy for the highest scoring ALL AGE dog over the 3 days is RT CH TOCKATUNGA TWIST OF FATE OWNED BY k ANDREWS'

The Winner of the Laurie Cook Memorial Trophy awarded for good sportsmanship is JOHN STOTT

The CHWGC is currently reconsidering it's position regarding the running of future Easter trials. We are totally exhausted. A decision will be made before the next Vic dates meeting about our clubs future involvement.
Thanks again to everyone who has supported this club over many years of Easter trials.
wendy davis

Re: CHWGC EASTER RESULTS 2010

Postby Peter Eley » Thu 08 Apr 2010 5:43 pm

Great trial again and lets hope it stays alive. Helen and I would like to thank all of the competitors who went out of their way to make our visitors from Sweden feel welcome. Both Peter and Tina are very active in Field Trials in Sweden and they also travel into adjoining countries to compete as well. They both spoke very highly of the dog work they saw over the weekend and of the way total strangers went out of their way to accomodate them. :P
Peter Eley

Postby Allan Bartram » Fri 09 Apr 2010 11:55 am

One cannot but agree with all the comments posted in regard to this trial, it surely ranks as one of the high points of the Australian retrieving calender, This was our third visit to Benalla , a mere 7500 km round trip from Perth, and once again had the most enjoyable weekend , in great company, at a fantastic site, with some wonderful dogs from all over this great country. For those unable to attend, it is hard to put into words the enormity of the logistical nightmare conducting three stakes each day for three days creates for the organisers. The CHWGC committee did an unbelivable job in making it all "come together" once again , and heartfelt thanks go to Mark, Wendy,Russell and Michelle who bore the brunt of the load.
We sincerley hope that the event continues, whilst appreciating that for it to do so would have to involve more people joining the organising committee.....come on people put your hand up ...don't let this iconic event die !

On a sad note , John Palmer lost his Featherhunt Slippery Sam due to illness on the Friday evening, which cast a sombre tone over the days events on Saturday. Sam was not one of John's best known or successful dogs, but he was honest,always gave of his best and most of all was a loyal and loving companion to John during his illness. Condolences always seem so little at times like this.

Once again thanks for a great weekend

Allan & Catherine
Allan Bartram

Postby Roz Buckley » Fri 09 Apr 2010 12:47 pm

Hi All, I can only agree with previous posts. A marvellous trial, excellent venue and great company. Although I am still new at this and quite a distance away from most of you (Bairnsdale) I can be around to assist in some way if needed. Anyone, for any trials please just ask and I can help where possible. Congratulations to all who had success and even if you didn't there is always next time. My boy Stryka earned his QND title along with his second placing. I am proud to be able to show the title on our pedigrees to show that our dogs are truely versatile. I began with a nearly 7 year old dog and over the past 2 years have become hooked. Yep, even bought a caravan. Now I am taking my other dog who is just about to turn 7. Plans are underway for a new pup to enter the household and I am planning on a younger starter.
Congratulations also to Simone and "Sage" for also obtaining their QND (Sage is 8)
Roz
Roz Buckley

Postby Judy Pannett » Fri 09 Apr 2010 7:33 pm

John,
I am so sorry to hear of Sam's death, It was a real shock to read of it. Having his brother Josh I have followed his progress.
If John is not on the list could someone please pass on my thoughts when they see him next, it would be appreciated.
Sam like Josh always gave 150%.

Judy
Judy Pannett

Postby Kerry Webster » Fri 09 Apr 2010 8:50 pm

Congratulations to all the placegetters, and to the organisers of the weekend.

My heartfelt sympathy to John in losing his lovely boy Sam. Chin up John, we are thinking of you.

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2010